Monday, February 07, 2005

Opinion: Widescreen

Where are all the widescreen LCDs? I've been looking for one to go with my mini and haven't been able to find many. The only one I can find under $300 is the ProView 15.4" and this is from an off brand and doesn't have DVI.

Widescreen is so much better than the standard 4x3 format. I don't mind scrolling up and down but I hate to scroll sideways for some reason. I know a lot of notebooks are coming out in widescreen so why the hold up with desktop displays?

Apple has been using widescreen LCDs for a while now. When is the rest of the world going to catch up?

1 Comments:

At 2/08/2005 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Jason Sares said...

The resolution is 1280x800 I went to a Staples to double check. Don't know why the website has two listed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home