Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Link: Anand Hearts Mac

Anand Lal Shimpi of AnandTech has a great second article about his experiences with switching to the Mac.

If you could say he liked the Mac in his first article you could say he loves the Mac in this article.

Some great quotes and my comments in italics:

"It took a lot of convincing (as well as some executive privilege) for the establishment of the Mac section, and then came the ... article "
Some of Anand's staff didn't want him to write about the Mac.

"Within the first three days of publication, that little Mac article skyrocketed to becoming one of the all-time most popular articles ever published on AnandTech."
Windows enthusiasts are dying for something new.

"One problem with these types of articles is that they inevitably take much longer to put together, simply because there are no structured tests to run and analyze."
That's why this article is so good."

"At the end of the first Mac article, I came to the realization that what attracted me most to OS X was the way everything just worked the way that you'd expect it to."
Welcome to the Mac, Anand.

I don't want to give away too much so go read the article and give the guy some credit in the comments section and send him some nice emails.

He just put up an article on the mini! I really think he gets it!

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 01:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason Sares, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited computer
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home